If you would like a downloaded copy, please click the link below.
1. OFFICE HOURS AND LESSONS/TRAINING AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT
made in advance. Please call Deanna Beals at (530) 412-0298 to make an
2. ALL persons (clients, guests, family,
etc.) MUST sign a liability release before handling or riding any horse. You can print out and sign your Liability Release before hand for your convenience.
3. NO HANDLING OR RIDING horses without an
instructor present, or without permission.
4. ASTM F-1163-01/SEI certified riding
helmet, properly fitted and secured must be worn AT ALL TIMES WHILE MOUNTED for
riders under 18 years of age. Helmets are STRONGLY recommended for all riders
of any age or level of expertise. If you do not have a helmet, ask and one can
5. NEVER wear sandals or open-toed shoes
around the barn. Closed-toed shoes
must be worn at all times when handling horses, and boots with at least ½ inch heel
6. DO NOT FEED HORSES (grass, treats, etc.)
without explicit permission. Horses may bite and/or be on dietary restrictions.
7. VISITING DOGS must stay on leash.
8. NO RUNNING through/around the barns
and/or corral, this can cause horses to spook. Please be careful not to scare them and cause injury to
another handler or rider.
9. CHILDREN under the age of 18 must be under the direct
supervision of a parent, guardian, or an adult authorized by the parent or guardian
10. NO SMOKING in the barn, it is a fire
hazard. Insure when smoking in appropriate areas that ashes and butts are disposed of in an ash tray.
11. NO ALCOHOL or drinking of alcoholic
12. ALL GATES MUST REMAIN CLOSED, especially when animals are on the premises.
13. ANY injury to any person or damage to
property must be reported to management in a timely manner.
14. DO NOT leave personal belongings on the
property without permission. We are not responsible for your personal belongings.
Thank you and have fun!